4450 San Pablo Dam Road #4,El Sobrante CA 94803


Fillings – Composite (tooth colored) material is used to fill cavities in front and back teeth.
Crowns – A crown, sometimes referred to as a cap, may be needed if there is such loss of tooth structure that a filling will not properly ‘hold’ and further breakage of tooth is probable.