Periodontic Services

If bone loss and gingivitis (gum inflammation) is determined to be severe, Dr. Popovici may refer you to a Periodontist. But in many cases a deep scaling can be performed in our office. This, along with prescribed home care and more frequent recalls, can arrest deterioration and sometimes reverse problem areas.